- You have added all domains to the account that you want us to sign the SSL for.
- Important: The domain resolves and points to our hosting, and it has our nameservers.
- Improve your site security, improve your SEO, and reassure visitors with your security! (https:// in the address bar)
- Certificate will be signed through Comodo or Let's Encrypt, whichever is available.
- Certificate will be valid for the length of your hosting with us
- You will never be charged for a certificate.
- Wildcard & EV SSL certificates are not available.
Keep in mind, this will only apply SSL if you visit your website directly with "https://" in the address bar. If you want to force SSL, and have it on by default, you will need to enable SSL redirection. You can read on how to do that on this article.