To create a support ticket, you may do so from the following link: https://archhosting.net/billing/submitticket
Support Credit Points System
As we do not price our products as managed hosting plans, we utilize a support credit system in order to remain sustainable with our low prices. In order to create a ticket in our technical support department, it requires 10 support credits. You can use the table below to identify how support credits are gained. With the purchase or renewal of any product listed below you will accumulate the mentioned amount of points.
- Standard Web Hosting = 40 Credits
- Nightly Backups (Monthly) = 10 Credits
- Nightly Backups (Yearly) = 100 Credits
You can order SCP directly via this link: https://archhosting.net/billing/cart.php?gid=addons
If they are not available at the link above, you can create a ticket in our sales department to place an order. They are rated at $2.50 for 50 SCP (5 tickets) or $4.00 for 100 SCP (10 tickets).
Keep in mind, if something is outside of our standard support scope we may still be able to assist you under our Premium Support program. Please see the premium support page for more information.
There are some things that we are unable to offer support for under our standard support program. These items are listed below:
- NodeJS, Python, Ruby, Composer, and Perl modules, setup, configuration, application troubleshooting, or any other item related to these technologies
- Development issues - we can not modify, create, or write code for you
- Issues with WordPress plugins or themes - we'd recommend contacting the developer, as they know their product better than we do!
- Issues caused by 3rd party software or scripts that you are running on our service
- Website Migrations (these are covered under our Premium Support)
- Vanity Nameservers
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and does not include every item that is outside of our scope of support. As a rule of thumb, if we broke it we'll fix it. If an error was reasonably caused by us or our server or software configuration then we will provide assistance in resolution. If you encounter an issue that is outside of our scope, we can point you in the right direction to obtaining a solution.