Setting up an email client
First, launch Outlook 2007.
When asked if you'd like to configure an email account, click yes!
Enter your account details in the fields provided, and make sure you click the checkbox "Manually configure server settings or additional server types".
On the next page, make sure you select "Internet E-mail". Click Next.
In the next field, input the following information. Please ensure that your account type is set to IMAP and that the incoming and outgoing mail servers are set to your server IP address, 184.108.40.206
Click the "More Settings" button that's on the same window, and then click the "Outgoing Server" tab on the popup window. Check the "My outgoing server requires authentication" and input the same username and password. Click Remember Password.
After that, click the "Advanced" tab and ensure that your settings match the screenshot below. Please enter 465 as the outgoing server port and make sure you select "SSL" as the encrypted connection choice. Make sure you enter INBOX in the "Root folder path" box.
Click okay, and then next. Your account is setup! If you receive an SSL warning about a certificate when sending mail, you can skip past it. This old version of Outlook does not support our SSL ciphers.
- Log into your gmail.com account, and click the gear icon on the top right of your interface. Click "Settings".
- Click "Accounts and Import" and then click "Add a mail account".
- Enter your email address in the "Email address" field and click Next.
- If you get a Gmailify warning, click Next.
- Enter your email address in the "Username" field.
- Enter your password in the "Password" field.
- Enter your server IP 220.127.116.11 in the "POP Server" field.
- Select port 110 the port field.
- Click Add Account.
- Once your mail account has been added, click Next on the "would you also like to send mail" menu.
- Click "Next Step" on the "enter information about your other email address" menu.
- Enter your server IP address 18.104.22.168 in the "SMTP Server" field.
- Enter port 587 on the port field.
- Enter your e-mail address on the "Username" field.
- Enter your password on the "Password" field.
- Click "Add Account". You will then be emailed a confirmation code. You can access your webmail via https://us-west08.archhosting.net/roundcube to retrieve this code.
You are done!
To begin, open the Settings app and go to Passwords & Accounts and click Add Account.
Then, tap Other
On the next page, tap Add Mail Account
Fill in your information similar to the screenshot below. Ensure that the "Email" matches your email address, and that you input the password of your email address.
On the next page, re-enter your email and password in the "User Name" and "Password" fields under both the incoming and outgoing mail server sections.
You must enter your same details in the outgoing mail server section; that is not optional.
Your "Host Name" is us-west08.archhosting.net
On the next page, make sure that "Mail" is selected and then click Save.
You are done!